Complete Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
The specially trained staff at Home Health Services of Southeast Florida understands that everyone experiences Alzheimer’s disease in their own unique way.
We also understand how difficult it can be for loved ones responsible for caring for a family member with a progressive illness that causes memory loss, like Alzheimer’s disease.
Our caregivers are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care to provide in home care that is designed to gently encourage someone with Alzheimer’s using patience, specific activities, diversion and some shared laughter.
Safe And Secure Care In Your Home Environment
Our in home care services allow your loved one to maintain their daily routine and familiar surroundings, preserving their independence.
We can help your loved one avoid the emotional trauma of leaving the emotional source of stability their home provides; while helping them cope with the dementia illness and providing the respite care and peace of mind that is so important for the entire family.
Our caring staff is available to you or your loved ones for as little as a four hour visits to round-the-clock care. Some of the Alzheimer’s care services provided are:
- Feeding and meal preparation
- Incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Escort and transport to Dr. appointments and events
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Companionship including reading, card playing and board games, etc.
- Respite care for family members
- Fall precautions assistance
Home Care Services
Our goal is to provide high-quality affordable home care to enable our clients to remain independent in their own home.
- Elderly Home Care
- Assistance with Dressing
- Bathing and Grooming assistance
- Medication Reminder (All Medications must be Pre-dispensed)
- Meal Preparation and Clean-up
- Errands and Shopping
- Light Housekeeping (Generally maintain a clean environment)
- Laundry/ Linen change for clients
- Respite Care
- Observation/ Monitoring
- Seniors Mobility Issues
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with appointments & outings
- Transportation for seniors
Home Health Services of Southeast Florida
Our Services Include: Special Needs Respite Care, Certified Nursing Assistants, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Companion Services and a Vet Assist Program. All Of Palm Beach County Including; Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, and Boca Raton, Florida