Conditions of Service:
We have a minimum request of 4 hours per shift on all placements.
All rates are set on a case by case basis, depending on level of care required, as assessed by Home Health Services of Southeast Florida.
How to get started:
- For a FREE In-House Assessment contact us:
Please fill in the form to send us an email.
- We will create a customized plan based on your needs and match you with a compatible caregiver.
- Upon initial contact we will provide a complimentary In-Home assessment to evaluate the needs of the client and the skill level of our caregiver required. A plan of care would be developed at this time and supervisory visits on an ongoing basis would ensure continuity of care for our clients and evaluate our employees performances.
- Once a plan of care has been developed and upon receipt of a signed contract and two weeks payment, we will begin the search for a compatible caregiver.
- We provide hourly, Live-In and overnight shifts, keeping in mind our minimum services requested is twelve hours per week. Although we cannot guarantee immediate placement, most assignments begin within 24 hours of the complementary in-home assessment.
We accept long term care insurance assignment.
We accept all major credit cards for payment.
We accept Medicaid.
Home Health Services of Southeast Florida
8401 Lake Worth Rd.
Bld. 2, Ste 128
Lake Worth, FL 33467
All Palm Beach County including;
- Lake Worth, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Boca Raton, FL