The Vet Assist Veterans Home Care Program

Urgent Home Care's Vet Assist Veterans Home Care


Home Care Services for transportation, meal preparation, dressing, bathing, personal care and assistance.
Appreciate a caring visit. Schedule a consultation today.

Certified Nursing AssistantsSpecialized Care

Vet Assist Veterans Home Care

About the Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit

Join Our Vet Assist Veterans Home Care

In 1952 Congress passed Title 38 of the United States Code, creating what we now call the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and authorizing benefits for veterans. One of these benefits is the Non-Service Connected Pension, with “Aid & Attendance.” (Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension benefit.)

Even though the pension has been around for 60 years, very few people know about it or understand how it works.

The Vet assist program and Veterans Home Care are not part of any governmental agency and we are not affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs.


Do You Have the “3-Ms”?

  • Military: Are you a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran who served at least 90 days on active duty, at least one day during wartime, with an honorable discharge?
  • Medical: Do you have a non service-connected medical condition causing you to need assistance with activities of daily living?
  • Money: Do you have limited income and assets? (Your home and car are exempt.)

Did You Serve During One Of The *VA Defined War Periods

  • World War II: Dec 7, 1941-Dec. 31, 1946
  • Korean Conflict: June 27, 1950-Jan. 31, 1955
  • Vietnam Era: Aug. 5, 1964-May 7, 1975 For veterans who served Feb. 28, 1961-Aug 5, 1964, must have served “in country” (Vietnam).
  • Persian Gulf War: Aug 2, 1990- date to be prescribed by Presidential proclamation or law. Must have served active duty for 2 years.

Even After You Receive Your Pension, Our Vetassist® Program Keeps Working For You

  • We monitor your home care, to assure that you get the services you need, on a schedule that works for you.
  • We keep track of your medical expenses and help you stay in compliance with the VA, so you retain the maximum allowable pension amount.
  • We assist you to file any additional paperwork with the VA.
  • We’re always a phone call away if you have questions or concerns.

Documents Needed To Submit A Claim To The VA

Item Veteran Surviving Spouse Notes
DD-214 Military Discharge✔︎✔︎Needs to be a certified copy
Social Security Award Letter✔︎✔︎Must be for current year
Bank Statements ✔︎✔︎Three months minimum
Copy of Voided Check ✔︎✔︎So VA can arrange direct deposit of monthly payment
Marriage Certificate✔︎✔︎Required for married veteran or surviving spouse
Death Certificate✔︎Must include veteran's cause of death

Contact Us Today!

Call Now Button(561) 672-8333

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This